This auction has closed!
Bids are no longer being accepted on this lot.
This is a traditional English auction.
- Time remaining
- Current price
- Log in to view.
- Custom offer
- Lot description
Take home some of the TOP USA Fleckvieh genetics! Selling 4 #1 grade HURLY (+2465Milk +82Protein +9.3DPR) embryos from the high producing Manitoba daughter of MJJ Winnipeg 77, direct from German Genetics! She scores a solid +2334Milk, 103Fat and +51Protein. Bid last and make the next TOP producing PUREBRED Fleckvieh!
- United States of America
- Can be shipped to
- Worldwide Export Available
Sire: HURLY +2465M +60F +82P +9.3DPR
Dam: MJJ Manitoba 942-ET +2334M +103F
MJJ Manitoba 942-ET
MJJ Manitoba 942
- 2-03 2x 311d 19,127lbM 4.07% 778F 3.7% 688P
- 3-02 2x 365d 24,936lbM 3.92% 977F 3.8% 941P
- 4-07 2x 297d 22,712lbM 4.24% 961F 3.5% 789P
- Purebred Milking Fleckvieh
- From line of German Fleckvieh Genetics
- +2334M +1.3F +51P
- BFG Manitoba 10-188196
- MJJ Winnipeg 77-ET
- 2-06 2x 365d 25,569lbM 3.67% 937F 3.8% 961P
- 4-03 2x 365d 30,885lbM 3.34% 1,032F 3.3% 1,027P
- 6-00 2x 365d 28,563lbM 3.84% 1,098F 3.3% 944P
- Life:1367d 91,495lbM 3.57% 3,267F 3.4% 3,114P
Hurly is one of the most sought after sires in the Fleckvieh breed. He has proven to produce medium-framed and well muscled daughters with excellent feet and legs. From a high DPR to calving ease and positive teat length, Hurly produces top knotch dairy females.
Coming from an already tremendous paternal line, these embryos are also backed by the high producing Winnipeg daughter direct from German genetics. Proven in the parlor and in the donor pen, 77 has become known as one of the best Purebred USA females!